- We mobilize the resources of our community to help those among us who are in need.
- Our dedicated professional staff and volunteers work together to provide food, access to shelter, healthcare, and a broad range of supportive services.
- Leading our San Mateo County neighbors in need out of poverty to hope and opportunity.
- We meet basic needs and encourage self-sufficiency.
- We practice dignity and respect in all of our actions.
- We are community-based and volunteer-driven.
- We leverage community resources for maximum effectiveness.
- We find and implement creative solutions for unique and ever changing community needs.
- We provide our services without charge to our clients.