– with health care for those who cannot afford any
- with food for the hungry children, adults and seniors
- With clothing, school supplies and toys for children in need
- With shelter for the homeless and prevention of loss of homes for those in economic distress
- With financial counseling for those who never had the opportunity to break the cycle of poverty before.
You were the key to all of this. Samaritan House is truly “Neighbor Helping Neighbor”. We are an organization of staff and over 2,700 volunteers making the lives of our neighbors a little easier every day.
The hours of volunteering and the donations that you and your family shared made this all possible.
On behalf of the 12,000 of your neighbors, thank you so very much!